About South Jersey Paralegal Association
SJPA Membership Application: Download Here
- Automatic individual membership in NFPA (National Federation of Paralegal Associations)
- Subscriptions to the monthly SJPA newsletter, Paralegal Press; and the quarterly NFPA journal, National Paralegal Reporter
- Four to six dinner meetings per year that include a business meeting, seminars on a variety of subjects affecting paralegals, and an opportunity to network with colleagues
- Access to a member-only job bank of employment opportunities
- Opportunity to debate and vote on issues which establish SJPA policy at monthly meetings, and opportunity to debate and vote on issues which establish NFPA policy at regional and annual meetings
- Reduced registration fees for SJPA monthly dinner meetings
- Continuing legal education opportunities
- Monitoring of legislation which may affect paralegals
- Representation on the New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA) Committee on Paralegals
- A local network of paralegals in most legal specialty areas, a comprehensive membership directory, and a national network among paralegal associations through discussions at NFPA meetings, correspondence, and exchange of newsletters
National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA) Membership Benefits
- Access to a local and national repository of information about the profession and the issues surrounding it, such as work-product, unauthorized practice of law, confidentiality, case law, and ethical responsibilities
- Access to Internet and work groups
- Access to reduced price services that meet the professional needs of paralegals Insurance Benefits for Life, Disability Income, Medical and other health related insurance.
- Car Rental Discounts through Alamo and Hertz through NFPA
- Mobile Car Phone Discounts
- Dental, Vision, Hearing Aids & Prescription Drug Benefit Discount program offered by The Sterling Card program and administered by Universal Health Systems, a members only discount program providing 10-60% off the regularly charged prices for the above benefits. Cost is $69.00 per year for your immediate family through NFPA
- Community America Credit Union through NFPA
- Hotel Reservations Network, NFPA members can take advantage of this hotel booking service for up to 65% off regular hotel rates in various cities.
- DHL delivery discounts on your office's overnight delivery service.