Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I join the South Jersey Paralegal Association (SJPA) or renew my membership?
Click here for an application to join the SJPA as a new member. Please contact the Membership Committee Chair, Margari Aviles, firstname.lastname@example.org for a renewal application.
- Does sending in my application form automatically give me membership in SJPA?
SJPA's board of directors must vote on and approve each potential member's application. The membership committee chair then contacts the applicant.
- How do I contact the SJPA?
Email us at email@example.com or contact us by regular mail at the following address:
P.O. Box 355
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- Do you have to be a member to attend dinner meetings?
Anyone is welcome to attend, but the cost to attend the dinner meeting is less if you are a member.
- When are SJPA dinner meetings?
Generally, they are held the fourth Monday of January, March, May, June, September, and November. Please see our calendar for further details.