Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I join the South Jersey Paralegal Association (SJPA) or renew my membership?
Click here for an application to join the SJPA as a new member. Please contact the
Membership Committee Chair, Margari Aviles, email@example.com for a renewal application.
- Does sending in my application form automatically give me membership in SJPA?
SJPA's board of directors must vote on and approve each potential member's application.
The membership committee chair then contacts the applicant.
- How do I contact the SJPA?
Email our President, Christi Valerio-Rainey at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us
by regular mail at the following address:
P.O. Box 355
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- Do you have to be a member to attend dinner meetings?
Anyone is welcome to attend, but the cost to attend the dinner meeting is less if you are a member.
- When are SJPA dinner meetings?
Generally, they are held once a quarter on the fourth Tuesday evening of the month – usually January/February, March/April, May, June, September, and November. Please see our calendar for further details.